Monday, December 27, 2010

Black Flag - Everything Went Black


"There is no way to review an album like this without starting a major war." [from punknews.org]

That being said, I'm not gonna.

A little bit of background to those of you who are new to Black Flag (?). I don't know if that person actually existed. Well, just in case... This is a collection of pre-Rollins Black Flag. It consisted of works from the his three predecessors - Keith Morris, Ron Reyes [Chavo], and Dez Cadena. Enjoy!!!




6 comments:

Nazz Nomad said...

i love this album- pre - Rollins WAS the real Black Flag

Punk Rock Daddy said...

couldn't agree more brother! Happy New Year to you Nazz!

Buttock augmentation said...

it’s my first visit.I like very much your way of presentation.

free online storage said...

I read your blogs regularly,.......Your blogs have always inspired me. I do hope that you will continue it.

Anonymous said...

I once saw this vinyl at a swap meet and I am not joking I must have stared at it for like 10 minutes debating whether or not to get it. I didnt and now i regret it :( To get more info please visit Essien.

academic writing said...

I like this album. Music makes me happy. Your blog helps me to find something new. Great post!