Friday, August 17, 2007

Dead Kennedys Live at the On Broadway

Well, here’s another live video. This time from the Dead Kennedys’ performance at On Broadway Theatre in San Francisco, California on June 16, 1984.

I’ve learned my lesson now the Minor Threat video I uploaded was the AVI file from the original disc. I was too lazy converting it to MPEG or DivX or any smaller formats that it caused problems. So now, I’ve converted it to DivX, so it’s smaller and fewer files.

Dead Kennedy’s Live On Broadway part 1

Dead Kennedy’s Live On Broadway part 2

Dead Kennedy’s Live On Broadway part 3

5 comments:

gone said...

thanx for adding my blog nuclear armed hogs.i will return the favour once i work out how to add links,i,m at a loss at the mo how to do it.. thanx
winston

Anonymous said...

Great post, and blog. i was wondering if you would link me, i have already linked you. my blog is

http://seeeingred.blogspot.com/

thanks.

Gilberto vonMamerto said...

Hello Punk Rock Daddy,

thanks for your visit!

the Music, the message:

1)Rock Anti- Mili (v/a, rock anti-militarism): old compilation of old punk band from spain!(59.97MB)

http://www.gigasize.com/get.php/-1099615599/Rock_Anti_Mili.rar

and

2)Caos: "Caos o Democracia?" (demo 1988, Chaos and Democracy?): a punk band from Santiago of Chile.

http://www.MegaShare.com/135400

stay out of order said...

hello wow ive been lookin for this for a long time dk live sweet thanks. nice blog. would u link my blog i liked ures

Robert.Johnsson said...

A little help to your Wishlist:

"Die Kreuzen - October File"

Password: PunchDrunk