Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year


I'm so sorry that I missed to greet you all a Merry Christmas. I was so busy doing something close to nothing that I totally forgot about about. My apologies. Anyways, I'm going to make up right now with an early New Year greeting - HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU FRIENDS!!!

I also have a gift to all you Beatle maniacs and Stones fans out there. I stumbled upon these two compilations - Patti Smith Covers the Stones and and Oasis compilation of Beatles covers. I don't know if these are bootlegs or just compiled by the bloggers themselves.

I'm not very fond of Oasis, they got some good songs though but I'm not a fan nor I'm a fan of the Beatles but I figured a of guys like them, especially the Beatles. So if you like the Beatles or Oasis, then this post is for you. But I can't say the same thing with Patti Smith and the Stones. I love 'em both! (Who doesn't?)

I'm trying my best to find the blogs where I got these to get more info on these comps but to no avail. So there it is, Patti Smith and Oasis doing the Stones and the Beatles repestively. Enjoy!


Patti Smith - Covers the Rolling Stones


Oasis - Covers the Beatles

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beatles covers seem to be the only thing Oasis is good at. I'm real stoked for the Smith/Stones stuff though, thanks!

Anonymous said...

u know that [url=http://tinyurl.com/9835844574]such a hottie.[/url]

just gimme some help just visit to get me my next free video

Anonymous said...

i love what you are doing here! great music blog!. i started one of my own as well
http://heypunkfans.blogspot.com/

i included yours on my blog role and was hoping that you might do the same for mine. thanks and keep up the great work.

Longy said...

Hiya PRD. Your request is all done now mate.