Sunday, March 23, 2008

Run Devil Run - Sinking Deeper


I stayed away from this band for so long because of their name. Because I don't know what to make of it, is it hardcore, new metal or what. This was actually released here in the Philippiines along with other fine releases from the Victory Records roster. But finally, a friend of mine grabbed a hold of a copy of Sinking Deeper and he immediately told me about how good this band was. So I went out to buy the record but unfortunately it has been 2 years since its release so I had a hard time finding it. After about six months of hunting, I got lucky and sure as hell very satisfied with the record I almost missed out because of a not-so-good a name. Shame on me.
Anyways, Run Devil Run is a Straight Edge hardcore band from Cleveland and this is a very fine release. So, enjoy!

No comments: