Wednesday, September 17, 2008

DIY: Teenage Kicks UK Pop I


Nick Lowe - So It Goes
Eddie & The Hot Rods - Do Anything You Wanna Do
Nick Lowe - Mary Provost
Wreckless Eric - Whole Wide World
The Motors - Dancing The Night Away
Tom Robinson Band - 2-4-6-8 Motorway
Kursaal Flyers - Television Generation
Squeeze - Take Me, I'm Yours
The Only Ones - Another Girl, Another Planet
XTC - This Is Pop?
The Boys - Brickfield Nights
The Motors - Airport
Jilted John - Jilted John
The Rezillos - Top Of The Pops
Rich Kids - Ghosts Of Princes In Towers
The Undertones - Teenage Kicks
Yachts - Look Back In Love (Not In Anger)
The Pleasers - A Girl I Know (Precis Of A Friend)
Skids - Into The Valley

DIY: Teenage Kicks UK Pop I

1 comment:

John said...

Many thanks for uploading this. It's fantastic - brings back so many good memories from that time. Most improtantly these songs are still great and stand the test of time. It's been a long time since I heard the Motors i'd almost forgotten about Airport! Personal favourites would be Another Girl, Another Planet; Take Me I'm Yours; Do Anything You Wanna Do; Whole Wide World. But to be honest there's not a bad song even Jilted John brought a smile to my face.