Monday, December 27, 2010

Suicidal Tendencies - Join the Army


According to some pundits, this is a bad album but I beg to disagree. I love this album! They maybe suffering from some identity crisis - to crossover to thrash metal or to stay in hardcore? But overall this is not bad as it seems. I think, I read somewhere that this is the only hardcore album to crack the Billboard's Top 200 Charts. Not that it actually mattered to hardcore fans but it's still a mean feat nonetheless. I don't know if my memory served me right, so you can correct me if I'm wrong on this one.




3 comments:

playrecordpause said...

awesome albumn, one of the most listened to of my life! great review.

gobshyte said...

this is the first s.t album i bought many years ago on cassette.thanks for giving me the chance to listen to it again.


gobshyte

transfer files said...

Good post man, just looking around some blogs, seems a pretty nice platform you are using.